Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

Happy New Year!


It's high time I wished you a happy new year on the blog!
Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best in 2017!

It started with fireworks right in front our windows and its first minutes looked amazing!

New Year fireworks 2017


I have to admit, I promised myself I will be a good blogger in 2017 and not miss a week. I had to miss a few though. It was the coolest January in 50 years here. So definitely the coldest I have seen. This changed some things here for me. We rarely had a whole week of show in the last couple of years and hardly four weeks in total in the last five winters as far as I can remember. Well, we had a snowy January this year! We had roads closed and my city - Varna - was hard to reach for a week. Train was the only transport reaching it. I had to ship some orders later as Posts were not able to transport any mail and walk to buy everything /including new fabrics/ as I was not able to drive for a week /and park the car for another two weeks/. So unexpectedly the ice outside changed daily routines and tasks a lot and made me spend more time on thing I usually do much faster. It hasn't snowed for a few weeks now and still the fields are all white, as seen last weekend:

snowy fields January 2017

On a brighter side, the shop got new additions and I do love them a lot too. I was working on some pieces for months and finally finished, or almost finished them this January. New projects are on their way and February promises more news, which is absolutely exciting! These deep blue hipsters are one of the lingerie pieces in the shop - cotton and simple lines, a combination I love:

deep blue hipsters - new in bonboneva lingerie shop January 2017

To make things even better, Valentine's sale is in the shop! It will save you 25% on most lingerie pieces and this includes sets too! It will be in the shop for a week now. Please note it is a bit too late to get your orders by Valentines now if you are outside Europe and maybe a bit risky if you are in Europe. Still more lingerie is always fun, so I decided to keep the sale going.


Valentine's sale on most lingerie pieces in Bonboneva Lingerie on Etsy

I will be back here with more details on January projects in February.
Come and join the newsletter to find latest news in your email box!

Comments

Popular Posts