Skip to main content

Featured

May Sale! Bonboneva Lingerie Spring Sale is Here!

Hello on a May Friday! Two favourite things for me - the transition between the business week and the weekend and May in general. They are even more special today as they are in the middle of a short spring sale featuring everything in the shop and free shipping. It is a happy moment to be able to offer special prices. As difficult as it may be some planning and calculations made it possible and I so happy about ti!So here are all the bits about it I will some all details in the very bottom of this post so if you are in a hurry, you might find scrolling to its end. The Sale - as Huge as it Gets Everything in the shop is at a very special price now!  Free shipping and at the prices you see in the shop with no minimum order or number of items requirement.  It will last for less than 48 hours more now. The sale end on at 23:59 UTC+2 on May 20th 2023 Free Shipping On Everything I have been considering free shipping for a very long time. It felt appealing but it also never seemed a good

Skiping months and flipping lace samples...

Skipping lots and loads of news and insights here is what is on my table now - lace!
I will be back with news and almost a year of pictures soon. I now have to say good buy to a cold and get back to sewing. So here are my little joys on lace form for the week!

Spring brought new lace samples and new projects for the newest laces here. And what a better way to get back to lingerie than lace!



So here is a glimpse and details follow!


New laces include this pale dreamy pink one:


It will be paired with soft pastel pink cotton  - blush one.


... and stronger pink - bold fuchsia  - a vibrant colour! It will paired with fuchsia cotton.


Also a softer but vivid pink, I have already worked with, so you can see the beauty of lace when sewn together. These little flowers will be paired with pink cotton from the cotton samples picture above.



Finally black and white laces, that will be paired with same colours. Just to start with. No matching drama here at all.

The black one is very interesting one. I love the unusual boldness of this lace pattern.

It will replace this one - another really interesting lace by the way:



And the white one is really delicate and has beautiful texture:



It is quite different from my last spring favourite which is denser and really beautiful too!
I loved this one whn I saw it, I just had to take picture of it over my purse as it was a minute time to get it in my phone and the yellow-white combo plus the funny situation made it even more special to me.




Finally, the red lace I love from previous project and will be on my table this spring too:


These red flowers actually have col undertone, as seen here. They will be paired with red-burgundy viscose fabric.

If you love lace stories like I do, maybe you will interested to know, the selection here is result of the wonderful choices a young lady made.I am blessed with stylish customers! Yay!

PS I will be showing laces in other colours  next month!Thanks to last year studio trasformation I enjoy the everyday now. Well, when I am in the studio and not drinking tea at home.

Comments

Popular Posts